Friday, March 15, 2019

Stepping Out On Faith

Have you ever been presented with an opportunity that could potentially change your life and take you to another level? But you turned it down because it may have seemed sketchy.. or maybe because you felt like you weren't ready.. or maybe because you were just scared?? Trust me, I understand. I get it. I can't express to you guys how many countless opportunities I've turned down due to fear of not being good enough.

The truth is, I was blocking myself from potential opportunities that could've changed my life forever. I was blocking myself from growth.. change.. empowerment.. betterment. Something like what many of us are doing, right?

At some point we all have to gain the courage to step out on faith. At some point we all have to leave the fear of rejection behind and force ourselves to simply go for it. Life is always changing and the world is always transforming. Sticking to the same cycle can often leave us confused and left behind.

You don't have to have it all figured out. I didn't, and I still don't. I'm not saying there won't be failure. It comes with it. My face has been plastered in the mud more times than I can count but you know something? It's not about how you fall, it's about how you get back up.

Take on what life throws at you. If you feel in your heart that you can do it despite what your mind and body says, WHY NOT DO IT? Why keep holding back? Who's telling you that you can't do it? Who's stopping you... YOU?

The world can REJECT you if it chooses, but as long as you're saying YES and you believe in yourself, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

What do you guys think? What has been holding you guys back? Share your experiences or simply leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @inspiredby.nicole