Saturday, March 9, 2019

"Breathe"

At times life can get a bit overwhelming... like a never ending battle of trying to stay strong and keep your head above water. Different issues with every purpose seemingly to knock you down. I know because I'm currently at that stage.

At that stage of not knowing where to turn or how to function due to being attacked with a different problem every single day. Imma tell y'all what I'm training my own brain to do and that is to simply … breathe.

Train your brain to look at the bright sides of things. Think about all the things you've overcame in the past... all the setbacks you've conquered to get to where you are now.. This will help you realize that you're stronger than what you've imagined... help you understand that the hardest moments of your life often lead to the greatest and most needed lessons.

Life can be extremely tuff at times, especially due to the lack of instructions on how to live or go about certain situations (that'd be great if life came with it though, right?). But truth is, we'll never have all the answers and we'll never have it all figured out.

So my answer is to just breathe. Take a step back and breathe. Take a break from all your struggles and just breathe. You're okay. I'm okay. We all will be OKAY in the end. Breathe, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @inspiredby.nicole