Sunday, February 24, 2019

Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to my inspirational blog. For a while now, I've been wanting to create this blog, in hopes of helping people all around the world, and it's finally up and running. In this blog, there will be various topics discussed and advice given on situations that most people aren't comfortable talking about, or during the process, feel alone getting through. I've been assisting people for a while, sharing whatever and however I can simply because most of these situation I've either been through, or witnessed someone else go through and NO ONE should have to experience any of it alone.

I usually post "message of the day" quotes every morning on social media; and, the responses I would receive inspired me to spread the positivity. I witness a lot of things transpire in this world and I know many people feel as if no one understands them or the trials they're facing. I know because I've felt it too. So, as I grow while attempting to help others grow, I want to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that I am of assistance to someone in need, even if it's simply one person. Please feel free to contact me personally if preferred that way. I can't promise anyone I'll know everything but I can promise that I will help as much as I can. So again, thanks for reading and joining me on this journey. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @inspiredby.nicole